Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spring Webservices 2 Cookbook


I would like to proudly present this book to the Java and Spring Developer Community. This blog and the posts published here are the starting point of this book. 

And this book was the reason for such a big delay between the past posts and this one. I(along with my friend and colleague, Hamid Reza Sattari) was busy writing the book.

I want to thank all of you to keep this blog live by visiting and posting comments. I will keep publishing more posts that would be helpful for the developer community.


The book is now available in the publisher's website and the major online book stores.

Sharing few links...



Found few reviews about the book online.. I thank the reviewers for their time and genuine approach.




A chapter published in Service-Tech Magazine [Testing and Monitoring Web Services]

Thanks again for all who supported and contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment